I have a HUGE sweet tooth and when I get a craving for something sweet, all willpower and motivation go out the window. So I’ve started trying to find and make healthier options so I don’t completely blow all my hard work on a pint of ice cream ;). These peanut butter cookies are relatively healthy…the only thing I don’t eat on a daily basis is the maple syrup. But with only 1/3 of a cup, it’s really not too big of a deal! Hope you enjoy 😀
1 cup natural peanut butter (I used chunky)
1/3 cup maple syrup
3 Tbs almond milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup oat flour (just grind oatmeal in a blender or bullet!)
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1/3 cup chocolate chips (I left these out)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix all wet ingredients together and in a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together.
3) Slowly add flour mixture to wet ingredients and blend until thoroughly combined.
4) With your hands, roll dough into 10 balls then place on a greased cookie sheet.
5) Press dough down with a fork to flatten.
6) Bake for 12 minutes.